Monday, August 30, 2010

For the love of Papertrey Ink

Back before I was a scrapbooker, I was a stamper. In 1997 my soon-to-be sister-in-law introduced me to cardmaking and stamping and I fell in love. Over the years, that love of playing with paper and ink evolved into scrapbooking and stamping fell to the wayside. Until I found Papertrey Ink.

Papertrey has amazing stamps. The images are crisp, the sets can be used together or stand alone, and their paper and embellishment offerings are just plain yummy. And did I mention that they have dies to match some of their newest sets? It's a heavenly marriage between the things I always loved about stamping and the things I love about scrapping - yummy paper, beautiful images, fun embellishments.

I had the opportunity to meet some of the faces of Papertrey when I was at CHA in July, which was wonderful! And I got this beautiful stamp set as a thank you gift with my qualifying purchase. Another great thing about this company. They recognize the importance of their customers and thank them with free sets during their anniversary each year and at the trade show they choose to attend. Not many companies do anything like that.

Are they human? Yes, indeed. Everyone is. But they do their best every month to provide top quality products that I cannot help but love. Thanks, Papertrey and thanks Nichole for bringing me back to stamping and reminding me how much I love it.


Supplies: PTI 4 of a Kind stamp set; Fillable Frames #5 stamp set; Fillable Frames #5 die; Kraft cardstock; Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Fresh Snow ink; Dark Chocolate buttons; Rustic Jute Button Twine.

21 comments:

  1. Love the FF sentiment! And the white on kraft is so pretty! Love those flowers1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen I LOVE this.. the stamps just POP right off that kraft cs.. NICE JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'm in love with this Kraft-y creation! Love the use of that stamp set too - looks fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the white on kraft. This is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love those fluffy white blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love a well made kraft paper card, this one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful- I do SO love the white on Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love those flowers in white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. I love this set with kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is my favorite image with this new set so far. The white of the flower is so striking. I love what you wrote too. I agree with your sentiments totally.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a sucker for kraft and white ink :) This is beautiful, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!!! Love those white flowers, so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the krafty goodness especially with all those white flowers! They show up soo good on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY GOODNESS ...... the kraft with the white YIKES so beautiful!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you used the frame at the top of your card!! This is fantastic!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So simple, and yet so beautiful. Your colors are great, and I love the fillable frame with the button accents. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it!!! It's so clean and fresh....I love how the white pops off the CS.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! I love the way you incorporated the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a bit late to the blog hop party....sorry! Your card is very pretty. Love the 'natural' colors that you've used.

    ReplyDelete