Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Card Making Day!

Alright, there are a few minutes left of World Card Making Day, and I thought I would share with you some of what I did today.

I designed a $1 Make-n-Take card for my LSS and helped out there a bit today with it - they asked me to use Copics to generate interest in the markers and my next Copic 101 class. And, silly me, I didn't take a picture. You can just believe me when I tell you it is cute!

Tomorrow the kids and I are going to a family baby shower, and I needed a card for the occasion. So I put together this sweet little card for baby Elliot. I love how it turned out!


Stamps: PTI Framed, Just the Ticket, Enjoy the Ride; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Marker; Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Spring Rain, Stampers Select White.

And, Thursday will be mine and my hubby's 10th wedding anniversary. So I wanted to make a special card for him. I broke out my new favorite stamp set, Fall Leaves from Papertrey Ink, and got to work. I love the coordinating dies for this set - I cut a few leaves, stamped them up, and voila! I threw in the woodgrain impression plate for extra masculinity.


Stamps: PTI Falling Leaves, Fillable Frames #4, Fillable Frames #8; Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Stampers Select White, Dark Chocolate; Ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Wild Honey, Aged Mahogany, Scattered Straw, Rusty Hinge, Walnut Stain; PTI Rustic Jute Button Twine; PTI Impression Plate Woodgrain.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you had a chance to get inky today, too!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love them both ...... the baby boy card is ADORABLE and perfect combo of Just the Ticket and Enjoy the Ride!!! The card you made for your husband totally rocks!!! And you cut the small leaf ......AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby card is just adorable, and the anniversary card is WOW!!! Love the woodgrain impression plate with those leaves, which also look spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your anniversary card. Very pretty yet masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are FABULOUS!!! (oh I think I need that frame stamp set!!)

    ReplyDelete