Friday, February 25, 2011

PTI February Blog Hop Time!



My mojo seems to have taken a vacation, so I wasn't sure if I was going to have a card ready for this month's blog hop. But, the need for a birthday card to give tomorrow helped encourage me along, and I managed to come up with something I like.

The-Challenge

This month we decided to dedicate the Blog Hop to scallops! We want to see your best use of scallops, of any sort, on a project! This can include scalloped borders, offset-scallops, stamped scallops, scalloped mats, scalloped frames, layered scallops, scalloped tags or anything else you can dream up! You can use dies, patterned scissors or even circle punches in a row to achieve your special look. We are looking forward to seeing all of your amazing creations!

And here's my scalloped little ditty!

Supplies: Cardstock - PTI Raspberry Fizz & Stampers Select White; Patterned Paper - PTI Bitty Dot Basics Simply Chartreuse & Hawaiian Shores; Ribbon - Hug Snug white seam binding tape; PTI Sweet Blush button; White embroidery floss; Hero Arts pink rhinestones; Die Cuts - PTI medium scallop, Limitless Layers, & Delightful Doily.

Thanks for hopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Such a happy little ditty, too! Love the bitty dots and bright color combo. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that polka dot paper Jen! The card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen what super feel good card ........ I adore all the polka dot paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete