Friday, August 12, 2011

Make It Monday: Copic Colored Ribbon - Take 1

With my hubby and kids off to South Dakota and nobody needing me to help them go potty or play games or snuggle, I had the evening yesterday to get a little crafty. What better way to spend my time than making a couple of special cards for special people?

This week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink challenges you to customize ribbon using Copic markers. It just so happens that I have ribbon (lots of ribbon) and I have Copics (plenty of Copics), so I went to work.


I was very happy to find that this sentiment from Think Big Favorites #6 fits perfectly on the Mat Stack #5 die. Together they make a perfect focal point, embellished with the sweet flower stamp from Tag It's #5.

I made this card for Janelle, a fellow member of the PTI message board forum. Janelle was recently found to have a malignant brain tumor, and I wanted to send her a note to tell her she is in my thoughts and prayers. If you're the praying type, it would be great if you could lift her up as well.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!


Supplies: Cardstock - Papertrey Ink Rustic White; Patterned Paper - Authentique; Stamps- Papertrey Ink Think Big Favorites # 6, Tag It's #5; Die- Papertry Ink Mat Stack #5; Markers- Copic; Ink - Papertrey Ink True Black, Ripe Avocado, Jenni Bowlin Chewing Gum; Ribbon- Offray

No comments:

Post a Comment