Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Card Camp '11: Week 2

It's another week and another color combo for Card Camp with Jennifer & Kristina. I wanted to do something a little different this week so I went rummaging in my embellishment drawer and found an unopened package of Studio Calico wood veneer butterflies. After I discovered there were 5 different sizes of butterflies in there, I went rummaging in my paint drawer and went to work. Add some baker's twine antennae, a sentiment from Papertrey Ink, and a hand drawn frame, and I'm pretty happy with what I came up with!

Supplies: Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Wood Veneer Butterflies (Studio Calico), Sentiment Stamp (Papertrey Ink: Think Big Favorites #2), Pen (American Crafts), Baker's Twine (The Twinery, Divine Twine), Paint (Kaisercraft, Claudine Hellmuth Studio Line, Little Davis Designs), Jewels (Heidi Swapp for Advantus)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Jen! Love the white space. This really caught my eye in the class gallery. The butterflies are a great way to use the colors!

    ReplyDelete