Friday, July 29, 2011

Authentique and Pink Persimmon: Paper Pieced Card


Here's a little ditty I put together recently while crafting with some friends. My LSS was one of the first to get in the new Authentique paper lines and I picked up a couple of 6x6 paper pads. The beautiful floral print was perfect for paper piecing the dress on this image from Pink Persimmon. I picked up a couple of their stamp sets recently, and I really love this one!

I stamped the image on Papertrey Ink Stampers Select white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I then stamped just the dress part of the image using selective inking on the Authentique patterned paper. I trimmed this with my Tonic scissors and an X-acto knife and layered it on the colored image, which I had trimmed out as well. I layered another Authentique patterned paper onto my card base and freehand cut the sentiment banner. Put it all together, and you have a super fun card!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit!


Supplies:

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Stampers Select White, Spring Rain

Patterned Paper: Authentique (Splendid 6x6 paper pad)

Stamps: Pink Persimmon (Hello, Vintage Girl) and Lawn Fawn (Just My Type)

Ink: Tsukineko (Memento Tuxedo Black)

Markers: Copic

No comments:

Post a Comment